Avantree DG40S creates cable-free connections between your PCs and other Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth enabled headsets, speakers, cell phones, keyboard or mouse at speeds of up to 3 Mbps. And it is fully qualified Bluetooth 4.0 system and it smoothly supports backward compatible Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1 and Bluetooth Low energy. Its compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, XP, and Vista. For Windows 7 and above versions, it supports plug and play.
- Ultra-compact, easy carrying and space saving.
- Experience stereo audio with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol support.
- Up to 3 Mbps data transfer rate with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support.
- LED indicator indicates device status.
- Backward support classic Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1
- Networks a Windows computer to Bluetooth devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and mobile devices.
- Bluetooth version: 4.0 with EDR – data transfer rate up to 3Mbps
- ISM Band: 2.402-2.480GHz
- Operation range: up to 50 meters
- LED Indication: Power on, Linking and Standby
- Software driver: IVT Blue Soleil 9.X (Not a must to install for Windows 7 and above versions)
- Support Profile: Serial Port, Object Push, File Transfer, LAN Access, Personal Area Network, Audio Gateway, Headsets, HID, Keyboard, Mouse, HCRP (Printer Cable Replacement), PIM, Synchronization Profile, A2DP, AVRCPCompatibility
- PCs/laptops running 32/64-bit Windows 8, 7 & Vista
- Bluetooth-enabled devices, like smart phones, tablets, keyboards, mice, speakers, printers, headsets & more
- Not compatible with Mac system
Whats in the box?
- Avantree BTDG-40S
- User manual
|Dimensions||20.0 × 10.0 × 5.0 cm|