The Digital Golf Range Finder uses precise optics and digital technology to measure distances. There are two modes of operation: Green Mode and General Mode. Green Mode is designed for golfers to measure the distance from where you stand to the cup, General Mode is used by entering the height of your target and then calculates the distance between you and the target.
- Improve your game by improving your accuracy
- An easy way to calculate the distance (display in yards)
- Light compact design
- Includes a case with a belt loop
- Automatic shutdown after 60 seconds of inactivity
- 7 times magnification with a 462ft field of view at 1000 yards
- Two operating modes; Green Mode and General Mode
- Ruby coated optical lens with UV protection. Protects against glare and scratches
- Requires 2 lithium batteries required (not included)
What’s in the box?
Golf Range Finder
Padded case with a belt loop