That’s right. The nipple was designed to only have a pullback when it takes a real tumble to the floor or the ground. Otherwise, if it falls on baby’s chest or crib, the nipple will stay extended & ready for baby.
You can push the nipple until it locks into place, but don’t over push it. Just until it doesn’t pop back. Want to do it with one hand? Shimmy the nipple with your thumb while your forefinger & middle finger keep the mouthguard in place.
- Nipple stays extended, even when baby takes a break; pops back into its protective bubble when it tumbles to the floor.
- Safe and intuitive with a gentle pop back that mimics the natural teat.
- Won’t pop out of babe’s mouth.
- Minimal washing needed, think just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Recommended for babies 0 – 6 months (but it’s certainly safe for older infants).
- Dishwasher safe