Hover over to the newest and coolest way to move around with the hoverboard. The balance design moves with your body movements, making it easy to brake and requires little effort. It is simple to learn, and has strong functionality. The LED lights make you visible in the dark and have grip pads. It features an 8 inch solid tyre for increased balance and has an aluminum alloy base. This self-balancing hoverboard will have you or your kids zooming around, indoors or outdoors, with a blast of fun.
- Convenient and light
- Quick learning system
- Enhanced safety features such as grip pad and balance design
- High quality and durable
- Intelligent drifting system for increased safety and protection
- Control the speed of the board with body movement
- Control when to brake with body movement
- When driving over max speed, it will send out an alarm
- Electric motors
- Designed for balance
- LED lights for visibility in the dark
- Strong functionality
- Warranty: 6 months
- 1 Hour usage after full charge
- Tyre Type: 6.5 inch Solid Tyre
- With LED lights with BT
- Material: Aluminium Alloy+ABS
- Battery: 36V 2.4Ah Lithium Battery
- Charging Time: 2.5h-3h
- Charging Requirement: AC100V ~ 240V, 50-60HZ
- Motor Power: 250Wx2 Brushless
- Climbing Degrees: 15°
- Min Load: 20Kg
- Max Load: 100kg
- Max Speed: 10km/h
- Range: 8-10km
- Colour: Graffiti
Before first use, charge the battery to full.
When using the hoverboard for the first time run the battery down until the ‘battery low’ warning signals. Get off immediately when this happens and charge until fully charged again. Damage may be caused to the battery if this is not done and the warranty will be affected.
DO NOT ride on the hoverboard once the ‘battery low’ warning has signaled as injury may occur when it dies completely while riding. We recommend wearing safety gear when riding.