The Milex New York 360 Glass cordless kettle brings you the future today with the futuristic design of the vision 360 borosilicate glass and strix controller. it is a stunning addition to any kitchen with its beautiful 360 degrees glass body and cordless design making it east for left and right handed people to use setting a pleasant mood in any kitchen.
It boasts a capacity of 1,7L along with a concealed stainless steel element, the boil dry cut out safety feature and stainless steel lid are just a few amazing attributes that the kettle has to offer. The Milex New York 360 glass kettle’s eye catching feature makes it a must have with it’s new age technology making your life more simple. The strix control allows you to get the maximum lifespan out of your stylish kettle.
- 1,7 Litre capacity
- Borosilicate glass
- Strix controlled
- Boil dry cut out safety switch
- Cordless, caters for both left and write handed people
- 360 degrees rotating base
- Concealed element
- Water level indicator
- Overheat protection
- Easy grip ergonomic handle
- Double boil induction control
- Built-in Stainless steel lime scale filter
How to care for your kettle
- Descale kettle regularly. With normal use: at least twice a year
- Fill the kettle up to “max” with a mixture of one-part ordinary vinegar and two parts water. Switch on and wait for the appliance to switch off automatically.
- Let the mixture remain inside the kettle overnight.
- Discard the mixture the next morning.
- Fill the kettle with clean water up to “max” mark and boil again.
- Discard the boiled water to remove any remaining scale and vinegar.
- Rinse the inside of the kettle with clean water.