Returns PolicyWe want your grabitall experience to be perfect. If you are not completely satisfied with your products don’t fret. You can return the product to us and we will replace it if damaged or credit your grabitall account, subject to the below terms. This Returns Policy applies to products bought from grabitall and forms part of the grabitall Terms & Conditions. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Prepare your Package for Return
- To ensure your request is processed as quickly follow these guidelines when returning your product
- Pack your item securely inside the box it arrived in. If the original box is damaged use a sturdy box and include padding such as bubbles or newspaper to ensure safety in transit.
- Print out your return Waybill, which is sent to the email address associated with your grabitall account.
- Securely attach your return Waybill to the outside of your package. One of our couriers will contact you and arrange a pick up time and date.
Unwanted ProductsYou may return an unwanted or change of mind product to us within 30 days of delivery. Please note that the returns of unwanted or change of mind products will include a courier fee. You can return an unwanted product to us, given that:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website within 30 days of delivery of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective, in which case you will not be charged a courier fee
- it is not one of the products listed below. – which products are not eligible for return
- Baby Products All baby, nursing or maternity items must be returned in its original condition. If, upon inspection, the items appear to be used, worn or without tags, we will not process your return.
- Mattresses & Bedding For hygienic purposes we do not accept returns on opened mattresses or bedding, this includes duvets, pillows, mattress toppers, etc.
- Jewellery grabitall also cannot accept returns on any pierced body jewellery such as earrings for hygienic purposes
- Clothing & Shoes Clothes should be returned unused with all tags attached. grabitall will not accept returns if clothing items appear to be worn or without tags.
- Swimwear, underwear, socks and intimate’s We will not accept returns on opened items or specific items such as swimwear, underwear and control wear, which includes corsets and waist trainers.
- Health and Beauty grabitall does not accept any returns on health and beauty products for hygiene purposes. This excludes motorised items such as electrical shavers, epilators and electric trimmers.
- Furniture – Outdoor & Indoor Self-assembly furniture products that have been partially or fully assembled do not qualify for returns. We try to provide the most accurate measurements on grabitall offers and are unable to offer returns for any assembled or partially assembled furniture products.
- CDs & DVDs We cannot accept returns on CDs, DVDs or Software programmes if the security seal has been broken or if any software has been downloaded.
- Electronics When returning any electronic devices make sure that you have deleted all data by resetting these devices to its factory settings, this is to ensure and protect your privacy. grabitall is not responsible for any data contained on any returned items. Electronic accessories that have been inserted into your body, such as earphones cannot be returned and will not be accepted.
- Adult Toys grabitall does not accept any returns of adult toys for hygienic purposes.
Wrong Order?If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product does not match its description on the grabitall website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have reviewed the product and approved your return we will, as per your preference, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the product is in stock); credit your grabitall account with the purchase price of the product or refund you in full. Please note that grabitall only offers refunds for products that are defective; damaged on delivery or confirmed out of stock.
Products Damaged on DeliveryShould a product arrive damaged or be missing parts or accessories, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by requesting a return on the grabitall website. One of our grabitall couriers will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have reviewed the product and approved your return we will, as per your preference, replace the damaged product as soon as possible (if the product is in stock); credit your grabitall account with the purchase price of the product or refund you in full. Please note that grabitall only offers refunds for products that are defective; damaged on delivery or confirmed out of stock.
Defective ProductsAt grabitall we do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without factory defects.
- What is a defect – A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
- faults resulting from normal wear & tear;
- damage arising from negligence & incorrect usage of the product;
- damages occurring from electrical surges or sea air corrosion; damage occurring from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage occurring from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on grabitall and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
WarrantySection 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT) entitles you to cancel some electronic transactions within seven days, without reason or penalty. You must return any goods in new condition with all packaging and materials intact. grabitall will refund the purchase price of the goods (excluding the courier cost of returning the goods) within 30 days of the date of date of the cancellation. The initial delivery charge will not be refunded and the cost for returning the package is at your expense. Please follow the grabitall guidelines package preparations closely when returning items, to ensure speedy returns process. The following goods cannot be returned in terms of the ECT Act:
- Unsealed video games, software or other audio or video recordings,
- Books, magazines or other periodicals, and
- Items we have specially sourced for you
Last Updated 08/03/2019