Concept and Design
Since its foundation, Royalty Line has been focusing on providing advanced concept and design of kitchen and household products to the world market.
Royalty Line has set to itself a target of offering its users the easiest to use, comfortable, durable and innovative products today highly competitive market.
Royalty Line focuses on supplying a wide variety of goods that cover the most basic element of use in the kitchen and on the table of everyday users. Each item from its concept idea to the design construction is made to appeal and satisfy its users. Quality and precision are the two driving forces behind the brand.
Keeping up with world trends and the ever-growing demand for high quality, durable and eye-catching products is Royalty Lines mission.
We believe that with precision in the kitchen we can reach the highest user satisfaction.
Cook into a whole new experience with Royalty Line?
Royalty Line Switzerland Brings the joy of cooking back to the kitchen with beautiful, Royalty Line Die-Cast Marble coating cookware.
The high-quality cookware’s heavy-gauge aluminium core and induction base offer strength and even heat distribution, while its durable PTFE-free nonstick Marble interior resists stains and scratches, ensures effortless food release, and allows for lower-fat cooking options (little to no fat needed).
Suitable for all cooktops, including induction, the cookware’s cooking surface can withstand heat up well. Perfect for searing steak, salmon, and much more.
The cookware’s vented glass lids allow for monitoring cooking foods at a glance, while its ergonomic soft-touch silicone handles come riveted for strength, offer a secure and comfortable grip, and have end holes for optional hanging storage.
The cookware provides exceptional versatility and convenience start on the stovetop, finish or keep warm, and cleanup in a flash.
A great gift idea for anyone looking to upgrade, Royalty Line cookware offers all the essentials for everything from tried-and-true family recipes to newly inspired culinary creations.
Use removable silicone handles if you can’t handle the tough hot situations.
Because of their naked handles, these casseroles are highly preferred by the professional chefs in the gourmet industry. Without changing casseroles, prepare your food on fire then throw it into the oven without changing the casserole.
Start turning the fry pans handle and voila, the pan is ready to go into the oven. Creativity meets with practicality
- Non-Stick Marble Coating
- Durable & Light Die Cast Body
- Removable Fry Pan Handles
- Additional Silicone Handles for Casseroles
- Durability, Resistance and Non-stick, because of the firing process, the outer cover is harder than ever and can last more than regular coatings
- Frypan 24 x 6.5 cm ( Remove handle & Then Put In Oven )
- Frypan 28 x 6.5 cm ( Remove handle & Then Put In Oven )
- Casserole 28 x 14 cm with Glass Lid ( Oven-Safe without Lid Up to 200 degrees)
- Casserole 24 x 14 cm with Glass Lid ( Oven-Safe without Lid Up to 200 degrees)
- Casserole 20 x 10 cm with Glass Lid ( Oven-Safe without Lid Up to 200 degrees)
- Saucepan 16 x 8 cm with Glass Lid ( Not oven safe )
- 6 Pcs Removable Silicone Handles
|Dimensions||20.0 × 10.0 × 5.0 cm|