[vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tour][vc_tta_section title=”Treat Yourself!” tab_id=”1574161347663-7446cd46-0a2c”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
- The promoter of this competition is Grabitall.co.za (Grabitall)
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The Treat Yourself competition commences on 4th March 2020 & will terminate at midnight on 5th April 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize: Beauty Bundle comprising of
- Entry Mechanism: Each participant must answer the competition post; by commenting the correct answer. Participant must follow the respective Grabitall social media platform. Participant must like the competition posts. Participant must subscribe to the Grabitall newsletter. Participant must fulfill all the above steps to be entered into the New Decade, New You! social media competition
- Submissions: Participant may enter as many times as they wish, on any competition post regardless of the social media platform.
- Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected by the 20th April 2020 and contacted by Grabitall.co.za via the winners social media account. The winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days and submit the required documents (Identification Document), Grabitall reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Winner announcement: 1 winner for each social media platform – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook – will be randomly selected. The winners will be announced on Grabitall’s social media platforms and contacted via direct or private message.
- Entrant Eligibility: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age. Directors, employees, agents (including advertising agencies) of Grabitall, and their immediate families, are excluded from entry.
- Publishing winner’s name: The Winners agree that Grabitall can publish their names and photographic images on Grabitall’s marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winner to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winner may decline such invitation.
- Competition disclaimer: Grabitall and their associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition.
- Cancellation: Grabitall reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of Grabitall is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Grabitall which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
All participants must remain subscribed to Grabitall’s social media platforms and newsletter at the time of the prize draw in order to be eligible to win.
Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the entrant.